I know. It’s feels moderately crazy to be talking about #SXSW when it’s 7 months away. Both Fall and Winter will have come and gone before the event even happens next March. Yet it is “PanelPicker” time and I would be incredibly grateful if you’d cast a vote for TVnext: Beyond Social TV. If you’re not registered (and therefore not able to vote), you can still help spread the word by clicking the share or tweet buttons.
Those of you who follow my blog know my creds in the space but if you’re new here (first off, hi :-) here’s a bunch of stuff I’ve published about social TV.Articles & Posts:
- ClickZ: The State of TV's Twitter Backchannel
- Lost Remote: The one thing that will change the business of television
- AdAge: Q&A: The (Real) State of Social TV Right Now
- Social Media Monthy (Print): #TwitterTV (Sept 10 newsstand release)
- NPR - Morning Edition: The Afterlife Of A TV Episode: It's Complicated
- Six Pixels of Separation: SPOS #298 - Social TV With Mike Proulx And Stacey Shepatin
- Marketing Over Coffee: The Future of Television!
- Fast Company (Print): Mike Proulx and Rob Marcus See More Tech In Television Future
- Fast Co.CREATE: The Race For The Second Screen: Engagement And Insight
- The New York Times: Video Content at ‘the Beginning of the Future’
- Forbes: Why TV Is Going Social
- BuzzFeed: How Twitter Is Taking Over Live TV
- TV Guide: The Future of Social TV: Where We Are Now and Where We're Headed
Subject Matter Interviews:
See all interviews.
All 6 episodes of The Pulse on Lost Remote
Hill Holliday puts on an annual summit on television called TVnext. Here's a bit of background about the event which will be going into its 4th year in 2014.
Thanks so much for your vote guys and I’ll look forward to seeing you in Austin!