I started this blog in 2008 because so much was happening, at what felt (and still feels) like lightening speed, to fuel my obsession with the convergence of media. And this past year (especially the second half) saw a lot of major “harmonic” breakthroughs.
Thanks to each of you who read, shared, and subscribed to my blog this past year. Here are the 10 posts that were visited the most in 2010.
10. The potential power of Foursquare - VIEW
9. Isn’t it really just about relationships? - VIEW
8. I work for Apple’s Marketing team - VIEW
7. Video demo of Boxee Box - VIEW
6. Web + TV convergence: Demo of GoogleTV - VIEW
5. The serendipity of Foursquare - VIEW
4. Please scam me Grandma - VIEW
3. The impact of Facebook Places on Foursquare - VIEW
2. Social Media doesn’t stand alone and Hot Tub Time Machine proves it - VIEW
1. A word-of-mouth tale about Bose headphones - VIEW
Looking forward an awesome 2011 with you guys!